Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The first day- A blog by Kathryn

I must say traveling to Europe is sososososososo...so much easier and less hectic than traveling to Honduras. We made the two legs of the trip (LA to Chicago then Chicago to Dublin) in one piece. Our bags made it through with no troubles except that Kristin's suitcase wheel broke.

It hasn't been quite as adventurous yet as the last trip, but we are having fun. Today will be interesting. We are going to try and stay up till 7ish so we can sleep through the night to get on Irish time. We are about to head into the city to see some sights on no sleep.

Here are some random pictures from our long day/days of travel (i must repeat time zone jumps confuse me and it doesn't help that i am really tired)


Lori's cubby in LAX.


Our very cute dinner that reminded us of prison meals.


Kristin making cheese and cracker airplanes with dinner.



Lori :)


Well I have to unplug my computer, the plug is starting to smell burnt and I don't want my computer to fry.
Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Micaela Marques said...

I love traveling to Europe too. Funny thing is, I've only been twice. Have fun out there!


Micaela

Carolina said...

Yes, I have to agree with Mica. Although when I went (when I was six or seven) on the plane all the stewardess' that I was so cute (in their British acents). Take a lot of pictures!!!! :)
Caro :)

Huck's Girl said...

I love the cheese and cracker airplanes! The look on your face, Kathryn, is hilarious! Love you so much! I am glad you guys are having fun!

<3,
Caroline