Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hey everyone. Its been a while since I've posted so I thought I would give a quick update. Utila is amazing, though very different from the way we live in the US. I am learning tons of Spanish, helping at VBS , and keeping busy with many other things. Tomorrow is our first SCUBA dive!!! I can't wait. We will be posting more as well as uploading pictures if they ever fix the wireless internet. But for now I have to pay for it by the half hour which is almost up. So next time I will post more details about the happenings of Utila. Also we will be making a music video about life in Utila, so stay tuned.
Until next time.
Kathryn

1 comment:

Micaela Marques said...

That sounds so awesome! I'm glad you guys have that opportunity and that you're having a great time!
Hurricane Ike is supposed to hit us tomorrow evening and it'll be my first experience with hurricanes. Should be pretty exciting/scary!

Love,
Micaela